Top 10 Reasons Why You Need a Life Coach, Not a Business Coach
- Happiness Before Success
- It’s Going to Come Out, Anyway
- Faster Results
- More Comprehensive Results
- A Framework that Works, No Matter What
- When Your Goals Change, You’ll Still have a Framework that Works
- Permission to Wander
Just as great athletes seek out great coaches, the best people want to work for leaders who coach them to reach their full potential and who will help them become better coaches themselves. — Bill George and Zach Clayton
When you run into a problem or challenging situation in your business, you might turn to a business coach. They’ve been there, done that, and lived to tell the tale. Their experience can shorten your learning curve, save time and money, and get you to where you want to go with less drama.
But, many business coaches teach what works for them. Say you struggle with lead generation. You might look for a business coach to grow your audience and get more clients.
- Biz Coach A will teach you how to create a community and use Facebook ads and challenges to drive engagement and warm up your audience.
- Biz Coach B will teach you how to use Instagram reels and TikTok to attract a following and implement a DM strategy to build relationships that convert.
- Biz Coach C will teach you to restructure your website and social media profiles to focus on SEO and user intent, making your organic traffic more likely to buy.
Which coach is better?
It’s a trick question because all three coaches have seen their process work for themselves and other clients and believe it’s the way to go. But will it work for you?